To defend a champion Real madrid will face Chelsea in The Champions League Quarterfinals, meanwhile Manchester City will play Pep Guardiola’s former team, Bayern Munich.
The draw has been made in Inter Milan against Benfica and the other team in the quarter finals AC Milan against Napoli.
At the same time, the semi-finals have been drawn – which increases the chances of a totalPremier League showdown in the last four.
Real Madrid – in search of the 15th European crown – or Chelsea will face Manchester City or Bayern Munich in the last four.
The first legs of the quarter-finals — where the first team will be drawn to play at home — take place on 11/12. April and the subsequent games in the following week.
The semi-finals will then take place in May before the two remaining teams meet in the final in Istanbul on 10 June.
Drawn to the quarter finals of the Champions League
- Real Madrid vs Chelsea
- Inter Milan vs. Benfica
- Manchester City vs Bayern Munich
- AC Milan vs Napoli
Drawn to the semi-finals of the Champions League
- AC Milan/Napoli vs Inter Milan/Benfica
- Real Madrid/Chelsea vs Manchester City/Bayern Munich
Key Champions League dates
- Previous matches in the quarter finals: Tuesday, April 11 and Wednesday, April 12
- Second matches in the quarter finals: Tuesday, April 18 and Wednesday, April 19
- Semi-final match: Tuesday, May 9 and Wednesday, May 10
- Second matches in the semi-finals: Tuesday 16 May and Wednesday 17 May
- Final match: Saturday, June 10 (Ataturk Stadium, Istanbul)
Everything you need to know about the draw for the Champions League last 8 and semi-finals
(Photo: Getty Images)
#Champions #League #quarterfinals #draw #semifinals #Real #Madrid #Chelsea #quarterfinals