• Tue. Sep 26th, 2023

US. Patada indie

> Sports News, MLS soccer & international Football

2023 Leagues Cup Soccer Best Bets: Tuesday 25 July

MLS Matchday 22: Best Parlay Picks

Argentina superstar Lionel Messi will play his second game in the 2023 League Cup tonight, as Inter Miami CF look to build on the momentum from last Friday’s thrilling victory. Miami faces Atlanta United FC in a crucial game with the winner earning a coveted spot in the knockout stages.

While Messi isn’t in today’s best bets, we’ve still found two great options for soccer bettors to make some bank.

Houston vs. Santos Laguna

The League Cup match between MLS team Houston and Santos Laguna in Liga MX will take place at Shell Energy Stadium in Houston on Tuesday night. The game is set for an exciting matchup between two top teams from North America that promises an exciting matchup for soccer fans and betting enthusiasts alike.

According to the gaming content provider Dimers.com, the probability of the outcome of the game is as follows: Houston has a 41% chance to secure a win, Santos Laguna has a 34.4% chance, and a draw is 24.7%.

In terms of total goals, Dimers.com suggests that there is a 55% chance that the game will see over 2.5 goals with -118 odds. This indicates that the game could be low scoring and added a good betting opportunity for the over/under markets.

As for the most likely correct score after over 10,000 simulations of this matchup, the stats actually point to a 1-1 draw at 12%, followed by a 2-1 in Houston’s favor at 9%. These predictions suggest that both teams can find the back of the net tonight.

For bettors looking for an edge, Dimers.com recommends betting on Santos Laguna to win. They have calculated a significant 5.4% advantage against DraftKings odds of +245. This suggests that Santos Laguna’s chances of winning could be undervalued, making it an enticing prospect for punters looking for value in their bets.

Juarez vs. Mazatlan FC

In a battle between two Liga MX teams, Juarez and Mazatlan FC, this 2023 League Cup match at Austin’s Q2 Stadium promises to be a hard-fought matchup. The clash is set to take place in a tense atmosphere as both teams aim to prove their worth and advance further into the tournament.

According to the odds provided by Dimers.com, Juarez enters the game as a slight favorite with a 40.9% chance of securing victory. However, Mazatlan FC is not far behind, boasting a respectable 32.5% chance of winning. The chance of a draw after 90 minutes stands at 26.6%, which suggests that a tight contest could be on the cards.

One key factor that could affect the outcome is the overall goals market, with odds indicating a 53% chance of the game ending with under 2.5 goals. This could mean that both teams adopt caution, with an emphasis on defense.

The most likely correct score, according to Dimers.com, is a 1-1 draw with 13%, closely followed by a 1-0 win in Juarez’s favor with 11%.

Dimers.com’s best bets recommend considering a Mazatlan FC win, as they show an impressive 2.2% advantage against DraftKings odds of +230. This suggests that Mazatlan FC may be slightly underrated, making it an attractive bet for those looking for a potential upset in this intriguing all-Liga MX showdown.

Written by soccer betting expert, Nick Slade of Dimers.com